Baked sirloin, juicy and easy to make
Today we will prepare a recipe for baked sirloin with spices, wine and optionally with meat broth, to better hydrate our piece and give it more taste.
If you decide to use this last ingredient, I recommend preparing it with our recipe for beef broth.
The recipe for baked sirloin steak
To obtain an excellent baked sirloin steak, we will take several measures.
- La First, it will seal the surface of the meat before baking it. When doing this, the objective will be to obtain a sirloin very well cooked on the outside, but tender on the inside. This will also help us to maintain its hydration, keeping better the juices inside the meat.
- On the other hand, we will use the spices to highlight the flavor of the meat, without having to cook it with a sauce . What we will do is moisturize it very well, during its passage through the oven, with a little wine and optionally, a little broth.
Baked sirloin recipe
Tips for preparing the sirloin in the oven
- This recipe proposes to use a pork tenderloin. However, you can also use beef tenderloin.
- If the piece of sirloin you have obtained does not match the weight indicated in the list of ingredients, consider then vary the time of baking. For this recipe, we have proposed 20 minutes for a kilo of meat. You can maintain this cooking time for sirloin between 700 grams and a kilo, but if you already roast the kilo with 200 grams, increase it to a half hour. For pieces of kilo and a half, cooking continues until 45 minutes.
With what to accompany the sirloin to the oven
Potatoes are the classic accompaniment to a good sirloin oven, and can even be prepared at the same time.
For this recipe we have not proposed a cooking of potatoes, but we have let it be the meat that consumes all the heat, juices and aromas of the spices But do not worry, because we have many ideas to serve as garnish to this juicy dish:
- Our baked potatoes, very easy to prepare, very scented and with creative ideas such as, for example, seasoning with Hindu spices.
- Some home-baked bakers, to vary the usual baked potato garnish, but with its touch of onions, parsley and garlic.
- Or these potatoes as poor, prepared in the style of our grandmothers, those good recipes of a lifetime.
If after slicing the sirloin you dare to bathe it with some sauce, we also have some ideas. Of course, it is important to say that this is only necessary if you want to complement the dish, because this baked sirloin recipe does not need any sauce, and can be eaten perfectly alone.
That said, you can get creative accompanying this meat with a mushroom sauce, roquefort sauce or even with this creamy pepper sauce.
If you liked our recipe for baked sirloin, think about sharing it on your social networks 😉